nymphie's Secret Santa Workshop

Started by nymphie, November 28, 2023, 10:06:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nymphie

Welcome to Nymphie's Secret Santa Workshop!

RULES:

• Each request deserves a new post: For the sake of clarity and fairness, please create a new post for each item request you have.
  • Ban list rules apply: Please note that my ban list does apply, unless it's for items I'm already making.
  • No space limit this year: We've decided to forego space limits this time around. However, there's a one-space limit per person to ensure everyone gets a chance.
  • Trades ONLY (with exceptions): This year, we're sticking to trades exclusively, except for non-designers. There are only two spots available for non-designers.
  • Kindness matters: Let's keep the spirit of the season alive by being kind and considerate to one another throughout this workshop.
  • Feedback is crucial: If there's something you're not too fond of, please let me know! I'll be more than happy to redo it to your liking.
DESIGNER
- Tatiana - finished
-
-
-
-
-

NON-DESIGNER
-
-
These Spots can be used for EITHER Avatars or a Custom Colouring - if you want the CC please let me know in which colours your SS would prefer and maybe send a colour pallet to work with if you can :)

This Secret Santa Workshop is all about spreading joy and making the holidays brighter. Let me dive in and create some magic for your SS!

If you have any questions or need clarifications, feel free to ask here. or send me a pm

Happy creating!

-made sexy as sin by cas/Viv-

Tatiana

Taking a break.

nymphie

-made sexy as sin by cas/Viv-