Kezia's Pamper

Started by nymphie, December 28, 2022, 12:52:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nymphie

Merrrry Christmas @Kezia09

This is Your Designated Thread for Your Mega Coupon
which entitles you to!

- 1 avatar a month for 3 months [0/3] - please note i will not remind you to request, and if you miss a month that is on you.
- 1 sig and vp set [1/1]
- 2 custom texture sets [2/2]
- 2 custom colourings [2/2]
- 5 exclusive resource picks 5/5]

You can find my premade resources in the links below
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Colourings
CLICK HERE!

Textures
CLICK HERE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Colouring Template:

Colour(s):Gimme a colour, or a bunch, maybe a colour pallet to use (i.e. Gradient, Solid)

Feel:how do you want this colouring to make you feel? happy? sad? grungy? romantic? let me know

Extras: What else do you want, if anything? (Bohek, Light Leaks, Sparkles)

[b]Colour(s)[/b]:(Solid, Gradient)
[b]Feel[/b]: (Soft, Romantic, Grungy)
[be]Extras[/b]:(Bokeh, Sparkles, Light-Leaks)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Texture Template:

Theme:the general theme ...(i.e.  city scapes... mayan bikers)

colours: although changing colours is easily done, is there any colour that you would like in Your textures... anything you don't like?

mood: What type of feel do you want your texture to have... bright... dark... violent?

[b]Theme[/b]:
[b]colours[/b]:
[b]mood[/b]:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Name:
The name you'd like on your finished piece. Careful to spell it right, it's often copied and pasted.

[2]Quote/Extra Text:
A quote or extra text you'd like on the finished product.

[3]Size:
The dimensions of the piece, however wide by however high or viceversa.

[4] Model & Images:
The model's name(s) and images of the model(s), as well as images. Preferably five or more high quality images for the artist to choose from.
  [4a] May the artist use other images of the same model? [ Yes or No ]
  [4b] Do the images contain nudity?[ Yes or No ]
  [4c] Do you need any modifications on the model? [ Yes or No ]

[5] Realm/Setting:
What realm/setting are you planning to use the finished work in? Example: LKH - Modern Chicago, Gor - Ancient Greece like city, Harry Potter Universe - England, Star Trek - Aboard a ship. Keep in mind not everyone plays everything. The more information you provide in explaining the realm and/or setting the clearer the picture you paint for the designer.

[6] Details:
Anything about the subject of the piece, be it a character or an OOC avatar concept you want to get across. Personality in a nutshell. Again, the more detail the better the end result.

[7] Colors & General Theme:
Colors to avoid or gravitate towards as well as the feel you'd like of the avatar. Such as edgy or girly, any adjective will do. It helps me get more of an idea for what you're looking for.

[8] Extras:
Anything extra you'd like added; such as an animal, another model or a specific city.

[b][1] Name:[/b]

[b][2] Quote/Extra Text:[/b]

[b][3] Size:[/b]

[b][4] Model & Images:[/b]
[u]Model:[/u]

[u]Images:[/u]

[b][4a] May the artist use other images of the same model?[/b]
   [b][4b] Do the images contain nudity?[/b]
   [b][4c] Do you need any modifications on the model?[/b] 

[b][5] Realm/Setting:[/b]

[b][6] Details:[/b]

[b][7] Colors & General Theme:[/b]

[b][8] Extras:[/b]

-made sexy as sin by cas/Viv-

Kezia09

@nymphie

does my first month start January?

I'm excited to get this going, I will get the info for the resource stuff to you soonly.. I'm pretty free all next week to get working on this with info!

nymphie

Yes it starts in Jan  unless You want it to start later  ♡ just lemme know

Kezia09

for my two custom colorings

Colour(s): Gradient style, I like black and whites, any reds, blues or purples in dark hues
Feel: one soft, one grungy
[be]Extras[/b]: Bokeh, Sparkles, Light-Leaks, I like all of these but they aren't a must, only if you as the designer feel it

for my two custom texture sets

Theme: gothic, witchy, vampire and  for the secon set - anything hawaii related, being city buildings or beaches etc.
colours: prefer darker shades of colors, reds, blues, purples, even black and whites
mood: dark or violent, I don't like anything girly or bright

for my sig set

Name for  sig - Kezia K for the vp

Extra text - only if it fits/suits
- We all have a hunger
- I'm killing you in My mind
- I'm feeling like a villain, got a hunger inside
- I wanna steal your soul and hide you in My treasure chest

Extra text for the softer sensual look
-Taste me, drink my soul, show me all the things I shouldn't know

Sig: 700wxh x 300, VP: 150x150

Extra - Vampire, Witch, Gothic, Dark styles for the theme of the av, I love darker colors, dark hues/shades of reds, blues, purples as well as black and whites, the black and whites may have any of the colorings mentioned added if it suits the designer!

Dislikes - nothing bright, no neons, no girly styles, no pinks, oranges or yellows

Fonts - whatever suits the av, I'm not picky on the fonts

Link to images for avs - https://roleplayevolution.com/galleries/kezia/thumbnails.php?album=96

For my three avatars, let me know if this isn't allowed, I figured I would just toss all three up and you can do them whenever, but if you prefer I do it monthly just let me know! or if none of these speak to your muse, I do have other characters!

[1] Name: Deyja Vesper
[2] Quote/Extra Text: A little bit of sugar, a little bit of spice
[3] Size: 600 x 900w
[4] Model & Images:
Model: Phoebe Tonkin
Images: https://roleplayevolution.com/galleries/kezia/thumbnails.php?album=124
[4a] May the artist use other images of the same model? Yes
[4b] Do the images contain nudity? No
[4c] Do you need any modifications to the model? no
[5] Realm/Setting: LKH
[6] Details: Deyja is a vampire, She is Master of the City residing in Hawaii. She is one that keeps her emotions buried unless you've found a way into her good graces and even then she can be very very stoic. She finds emotions can be weakness in that others can use them against you so she does as much as she can to not show them often. She is powerful, She is a sourdre de sang, so is the head of her own bloodline which is a mix of lust and fear powers.
[7] Colors & General Theme: No Neons. No Yellow, Orange, or Bright Pink. prefer darker hues of red, blue and purples. even black and whites, which can have a trace of those darker hue colors
[8] Extras: Hawaii, being she is Master of the city here. blood spatters, bokeh, cityscapes or hawaii preferably, anything vampire related, her animal to call is any cats, so lions, tigers, panthers etc

[1] Name: Evora
[2] Quote/Extra Text: Got me playin' with fire. Baby, hand me the lighter
[4] Model & Images:
Model: Priyanka Chopra
Images: https://roleplayevolution.com/galleries/kezia/thumbnails.php?album=126
[6] Details: Evora is my Master Pyrokinetic. She is pretty easy going, laid back. Pretty happy type of character. She has a solid family background, had a very good childhood.
[7] Colors & General Theme: No Neons. No Yellow, Orange, or Bright Pink. prefer darker hues of red, blue and purples. even black and whites, which can have a trace of those darker hue colors
[8] Extras: She lives in Hawaii, anything fire, fire sparks, cityscapes

[1] Name: Esmeralda
[2] Quote/Extra Text: It's only me who wants to wrap around your dreams
[4] Model & Images:
Model: Emeraude Toubia
Images: https://roleplayevolution.com/galleries/kezia/thumbnails.php?album=129
[6] Details: Esmeralda is human, she is part of the Human's First group. So she is out to rid the world of Supernaturals. She was held captive by an abusive boyfriend that was a Lion which sent her in the sprial of wanting to rid the world of any Supernaturals and led her to join the Human's First movement.
[7] Colors & General Theme: No Neons. No Yellow, Orange, or Bright Pink. prefer darker hues of red, blue and purples. (really any darker shades of colors that suit the av)even black and whites, which can have a trace of those darker hue colors
[8] Extras: She lives in Hawaii, beaches, cityscapes, bokeh, fog, sparks, really anything to suit the av

My five resource picks

https://ibb.co/jVMr3pT
https://ibb.co/rs8VM8m
https://ibb.co/fN6cxFJ
https://ibb.co/fpsdtZ8
https://ibb.co/rbNsLZc

Thank you so so very much for this coupon hon.. and please, there is no rush on any of this.

nymphie

I am starting on this... this week @Kezia09 
if any info has changed .. lemme know :)

Kezia09

welcome back! no changes hon xx

nymphie

nymphie

All Resources, Custom and Exclusive delivered Via Discord today!

nymphie

Sig nd vp!

i went softer, so i hope that these work for you

Kezia09

Love Love Love everything so far!! got all the things on discord too!! <3